Welcome to the second episode of the Haredi Institute podcast. This week CEO Udi Ben-Dror met Knesset Member Yitzhak Pindrus (Torah Judaism), who previously served as the CEO of the institute, for a fascinating conversation.
What did we talk about?
- Why do we need a Haredi research institute? How can a member of the Knesset, a mayor, or a senior official in a government office use the institute’s capabilities and data?
- Why does Haredi society need a long-term strategic plan?
- Is the dream of the Zionist melting pot fading away? How do you live together and apart? How can one change the public debate of today?
- In a recent study we found that 48% of Haredi men in Jerusalem work, another 20% would like to work, but for all sorts of reasons are unable to find a job. How can the new government use this to increase employment rates?
- How can we solve the housing problem in Haredi society? Why is it in the interest of the secular public that housing projects for the Haredi be promoted?